Friday, March 14, 2008

Now Introducing...

Although I do not have anything stellar to say in my inital blog post, I do welcome you and would like to introduce myself. My name is Chris Davis, I am the Marketing Coordinator for an association in the Telecommunications industry serving rural telecommunications companies. I graduated in 2006 from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock with a degree in Advertising/Public Relations.

I welcome you to my blog and invite you to come back periodically and check for updates.

Chris

3 comments:

Maddie Grant said...

Welcome! Glad to have you in the association blogosphere!

Unknown said...

Charlie says "blog on"

Tony Rossell said...

Hi Chris -- I want to encourage you to keep blogging. Each day you learn something new. One way to preserve that is to write about it and share it with others. Keep going. Tony